We are a 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story.
We are looking for:
Delivery Manager Medior
Job location: Novi Sad
- University degree in engineering or computer science or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background
- Experience in project management including requirements gathering, project planning, delivery oversight or IT related experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience and/or understanding of an agile approach to software development is preferred
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Works with the client’s business to analyze requirements and review specifications, manages changes to such specification
- Works closely with the team to ensure that they understand priorities and specification
- Drives the product development and testing to meet the client needs
- Ensures user acceptance criteria are documented and met
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 11.04.2017.