Deloitte d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Financial Advisory Senior Associate.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Financial Advisory Senior Associate
Valuation and Modelling
Together with our VM team, this person will be involved in VM assignments, including the preparation of reports and models for valuation of assets and equity, business planning and dispute services.
Work you will do
- Develop valuation reports and financial models for various purposes autonomously
- Engage and coordinate with clients on project specifics and deliverables
- Supervise junior staff in day-to-day VM engagement activities and effective project delivery
- Build, maintain and be able to collaborate and build cross-functional relationship
- Assist with the development and growth of junior staff
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or economics from a reputable university (Masters degree preferred but not essential)
- 3-5 years of work experience in similar industry with focus on financial modelling and valuations
- Previous ‘Big 4’ work experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Ability to gather and analyze large sets of data and set up valuation models autonomously
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Deep understanding of financial analysis, accounting, finance and valuation techniques and methodologies
- Ability to work in power point independently and produce well written documents
- Ability to effectively review work of junior team members
- A strong command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multitask
- Commitment to learning, career growth and teamwork
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Financial Advisory Capabilities
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Collects, assimilates, and analyzes relevant data using standard tools and data visualizations to help surface insights
- Delivery Excellence: Manages own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Financial Acumen: Gathers and interprets financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Manages Risk & Upholds Confidentiality: Complies with quality standards, risk rules, and confidentiality guidelines to deliver results
- M&A Strategy & Execution: Builds financial models to support due diligence and transaction closure
- Debt & Capital Advisory: Gathers relevant information to assess the financing structure, debt capacity, and business prospects for the client
- Infrastructure Advisory: Compiles, analyzes, and report financial and economic data to help clients make informed decisions
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Minimum 40 hours of training per year
- Possibility of gaining professional certification
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Supplementary health insurance
- A competitive salary
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- Advancement within the company
How to apply
Please apply on-line on our website, create your profile and attach your CV or update your existing profile.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!