HR Manager/Global Mobility Serbia m/f
With over 100.000 employees, within their business segment, our customer is one of the largest companies worldwide. The global head office is located in western Europe. The serbian market is one of their major areas of growth. To fulfill the ambitious targets, a new vacancy was created in Serbia.
The Global Mobility Manager m/f is the central point of contact in Serbia concerning all HR/Global Mobility topics as well as topics of regulatory nature. He/She is providing consultation and support services for expatriates and their families during and after their secondment to Serbia. Furthermore it is intended to reduce the implied risks for both, the employees and the company, in all relevant aspects of taxation, social security and work and immigration law.
Responsibilities of the Manager Global Mobility:
- First point of contact for all expatriates
- Steering as well as coordinating cross border secondment of staff
- Evaluation of international tax matters and social security issues
- Providing all necessary information and documentation from the individual home countries
- Attend all organization procedures during the entire secondment process (e.g. new branches, international job rotation, business development or relocation)
- Controlling and coordinating external service providers (e.g. apartment hunting, language schools, kindergarden, job search for partners)
- Planning and implementing internal events like welcomings or onboardings, experience exchange events etc.)
- Reintegration of expatriates at the end of the program
Skills and Experiences:
- Good knowledge of the relevant tax law as well as immigration and social security law
- Several years of work experience in an international HR organization or as an external service provider dealing with matters of secondment of staff
- Intercultural competence, communication and negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- High degree of self-responsibility, self-motivation and willingness to travel
- Excellent English, any other language is of advantage
- Highly structured personality with an excellent service mentality
Are you interested? Please apply online and send your complete application with the reference code HR4362, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation. For questions and information about the position don't hesitate to contact Sven Hauptvogel or Annette Bode under +49 40 361 11 11 0. Absolute discretion is assured.
Delphi HR-Consulting GmbH • Harvestehuder Weg 8a • 20148 Hamburg • firstname.lastname@example.org