CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for
If your weapon of choice is PowerShell and MSBuild, join our rapidly growing team and help us create the best in class cloud apps with state of the art DevOps tools and techniques
A cloud company with a focus on building multi-tenant SaaS web applications.
We do not outsource our engineers but develop our own products which are used by biggest companies in the world coming from various industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Help us move our cloud apps to cloud-native platforms such as GCP
- Automation of all processes (code deploy, environment & tenant provisioning, production monitoring, auto scaling, app resilience...)
- Building CI/CD infrastructure
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of PowerShell, MSBuild, Jenkins, IIS and MS SQL
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Chocolatey, Spinnaker, or Windows Containers/Docker is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure platforms such as GCP/AWS/Azure is a plus
- .NET programming or Windows administration experience is a plus
- Challenging tasks on latest tech stack
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical benefits for you and your closes family
- Budget for your personal development
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Paid sport activities
- Cool working space
Deadline for applications: 14.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno