MEI TA Europe is a company that is producing automotive parts, engine parts and general industrial parts. Our company aspires to be the world leader on the turbochargers market, providing the high quality components such as components for turbine housings and central housings. All of the castings and machine processing are done in our factory.
MEI TA Europe possesses high technical expertise for central housings and turbine housings manufacturing.
MEI TA Europe has a strong and sustainable relationship with present and future customers, supported by a team of experts.
We are looking for:
Deputy Finance Manager
- Submitting VAT reports
- Overseeing tax compliance and strategy, as well as, capital assets
- Monthly Closing
- Treasury and cash management
- Applying International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Yearly Closing
- Reporting to Headquarter
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 5 years' relevant working experience
- Preferably previous experience in CPA firms
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in leadership positions
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Deadline for applications: 19.07.2019.