Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Design Engineer for Test Rig Equipment
We are looking for a new colleague in the Testing department at our location in Pančevo (Serbia). The training period (up to 12 months) will be in Schweinfurt (Germany), then permanent assignment in Serbia.
Req ID 44766BR Pančevo, Serbia
Your tasks as Design Engineer for Test Rig Equipment:
- Concept development and technical coordination for testing and mounting equipment for customer orders (internal and external)
- Detailed designing of testing and mounting equipment in Creo 2.0, and documenting work with parts lists, installation instructions, procurement lists
- Quality control for manufactured parts, entering changes to equipment in documentation and 3D model, support during initial assembly at the test rig
- Implementing, assigning, adjusting and evaluating equipment design calculations (bearing design, machine parts, rigidity calculations)
Your profile as Design Engineer for Test Rig Equipment:
- Knowledge of 3D design programs (Creo 2.0, ProE Wildfire) and SAP skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Serbian is required
- Willingness to travel