Turbo Your Career
BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
- Design responsibility for the turbocharger including the turbine and compressor housing and the bill of material
- 3D Design of casting parts including drawings for turbine and compressor housing
- Design support for international customer projects for other BMTS locations
- Communication with the platform design team regarding schedule and customer project topics
- Support in the customer project team and in the customer communication with regard to engine package and design topics
- Preparation and documentation of presentations and tolerance analyses
- Simultaneous engineering (SE) with simulation, testing, production and purchasing
- Detailed discussion about the turbine and compressor housing with international suppliers
- Support of local production on daily topics in questions regarding development
- Regular coordination and communication with design team in other BMTS locations
- On-site appointments with suppliers, BMTS locations and customers to coordinate design topics and SE-work
- Support in the optimization and ensuring implementation of international design guidelines
- Successfully completed studies in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable technical field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive sector (turbo charger desirable)
- Advanced knowledge in handling CAD software (PTC Creo desirable), experience in the design of complex geometries, ideally of castings, as well as a confident handling of MS-Office
- Willingness to work within international project teams and to support other BMTS locations
- Structured, result-oriented and independent skills
- Communication and team skills as well as assertiveness, intercultural competence and openness
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Deadline for applications: 04.12.2019.