IES d.o.o. is an engineering company based in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia. It is a subsidiary company of Italferr S.p.A. (the Italian engineering and supervising company that belongs to the FS State Railways Group).
IES d.o.o. is new young company, born in 2012, dedicated to provide high level and quality of multi-disciplinary design services and comprehensive designs in railway sector and road. The main actual activities are: Production and support to Feasibility study, Preliminary, Main and Detailed design, concerning: Structural design, Mechanical design, Alignment design, Hydrology and Hydraulic design, Design and Construction supervision, Design verification and Technical assistance, Consultancy services.
Due to increased activities in other engineering railway technological field areas we are announcing a selection for
Designer for Railway Electric Traction - Power Supply System
- University degree in Electrical engineering
- Experience from 1 up to 5 years of experience in design and/or work supervision for one or more of the following railway systems:
- Electrical installations for public rail infrastructure and connections
- Electrical installations for railway lines (bridges and tunnels, etc.)
- Electric traction power supply system
- Power supply High Voltage distribution
- Overground and cable networks MV (up to 35 KV) and HV (over 35 KV), including contact grids, MV and HV plants and MV and HV transformer stations and others
- Electrical installations in MV and HV plants
- 35 KV and higher voltage line
- Fluent in English (other languages can be advantage)
- Additional requested capability: Knowledge of most used software to design support such us: AutoCAD, software for electrical simulation and electrical network design, MS Office. (Autodesk Revit or other BIM Software can be advantage)
- One or more of the following licenses will be considered as advantage:
- 351 - Responsible designer of HV/MV electrical installations - distribution and power transmission
- 451 - Responsible contractor of HV/MV electrical installations - distribution and power transmission
Working in a young dynamic environment. Supervised and followed by experienced main designers coming from the parent Company. The design activity will be based in Belgrade but with frequent opportunity to work abroad within the contracts that the parent company has been awarded around the world.
The work environment allows freely expressing opinions and ideas with continuously improvement.
Wide opportunity of enriching the work experience and with possibility to grow inside the Group.
If you believe that you meet these requirements and want to become part of our team, send your CV and Reference list written in English language.
Deadline for applications: 04.07.2019.