DevOps Engineer Trainee
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 800 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- Dedicated training and onboarding program to become a professional DevOps Engineer
- Ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- Training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification and communicative and
openminded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require basic theoretical background in at least one of the following areas mentioned
below, as well as strong willingness to improve your knowledge in all these areas:
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell, Unix Shell, etc.)
- OOP and compiled languages like C# or Java
- Windows Server or Unix administration
In order to become professional DevOps engineer, you should also know or be eager to learn:
- Agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, DSC, etc.)
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- Virtualization and container platforms (Hyper-V, VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Understanding concepts and using services on cloud infrastructure platform (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Configuration and administration of relational (e.g. MSSQL) and/or NoSQL databases
- Configuration and administration of application or web servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.)
- Networking protocols (ISO/OSI, routing, firewall, VPN)
- Be integrated part of development team with focus on providing expertise in configuring, running, maintaining and continuously improving automated procedures to build, deploy, test and monitor software releases
- Driver for an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams
- Participate in all phases of application lifecycle including configuration and release management
- Ensure smooth operations of production and development environments, and support in resolving incidents
- In close collaboration with dev and hosting teams
- Show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
Deadline for applications: 07.01.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno