Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju DevOps Engineer (or Senior Developer wishing to grow as DevOps).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
(or Senior Developer wishing to grow as DevOps)
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Ogury is a technology company, specialized in Mobile Journey Marketing (MJM). Ogury’s mission is to reinvent digital marketing to make it understood, trusted and valued by both users and organizations. Ogury MJM cloud provides organizations with the integrated data and intelligent technologies to understand the entire mobile user journey, across all brands, apps and websites, and to attract, acquire new users, and retain existing ones. Ogury’s solutions are compliant by design with GDPR and the most stringent privacy laws. Today, Ogury’s 350 employees partner with 3500 publishers to deliver business results to 900 brands, across the globe.
Here is the infrastructure we use:
- AWS on several regions, AWS components (ELB / ALB, EC2, Dynamodb, ElasticCache, Lambda, R53, RDS, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch) and Chef.
- Docker for microservices, Kubernetes already in production with a full migration on the way
- Data processing with Datapipeline, Airflow, EMR, Hive, Spark
- Datalake with S3 and Redshift
- Observability with Prometheus (+Thanos), Graphite, Grafana and Pagerduty for on-call
- We manage ourselves Kafka (+Zookeeper) and ELK clusters
What you’ll do
- You will work in collaboration with the development teams (Paris, Strasbourg, Belgrade) to define and validate the technical architecture, the scalability and the deployment of the applications
- You will secure the platform (VPC, IAM, audit etc.)
- You will manage the platform of continuous integration & continuous deployment
- You will maintain in operational condition the whole platform
- You will take part in the on-call rotations
Who you are
- You are proven DevOps Engineer or a Senior Developer wishing to grow as a DevOps
- You preferably have a University degree in Computer Sciences or software engineering related field
- You are fluent in English
What you will need
- If you are already a DevOps, we prefer you to have 4+ years of infrastructure experience and 2+ years of AWS experience
- If you are a Senior Developer, we prefer you to have demonstrable knowledge of Unix, experience in shell scripting and/or Python/Ruby, working with Docker and CI systems
- AWS or Kubernetes certification would be a plus
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!