HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, M. Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, or related discipline
- Candidates with 2+ years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer
- Programmers that want to jump in a DevOps role,
- Sysadmins that want to do programming
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and background:
- Experience with Windows desktop and Linux server environments
- Experience with Windows domain environment (Group Policy)
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as bash and remote work via ssh
- Good understanding of IT hardware infrastructure (Storages, Servers, laptops), experience with Lenovo, IBM, and Supermicro servers will be a plus.
- Experience with virtualization systems (Google Ganeti is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of network routers and switches (general configuration, static and dynamic routing, NAT, VLAN, network traffic analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of Mikrotik will be considered a plus
- At least intermediate knowledge of Python3/PHP and at least basic level of MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience with Versioning/revision control software (SVN, git or ClearCase)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as ansible will be considered a plus
- At least B level of English language (spoken and written)
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball...
- Team building gatherings, traveling, and parties.
- English classes
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops, and education
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
HDL Design House
HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company also develops IP cores, developed and verified using Cadence tools and flow, and component (VITAL) models for major SoC product developers. Founded in 2001 and currently employing 250 engineers working in three design centers in Serbia and Greece, HDL Design House’s mission is to deliver high-quality products and services,…Više o poslodavcu