LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
Job location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
- 3 years of experience with Linux; experience with Redhat or CentOS is a plus
- 3 years of experience with managing web or SaaS application infrastructures
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Knowledge of Apache HTTPD, Tomcat and MySQL configuration, deployment, tuning, monitoring and management
- Experience with monitoring software (Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk) is a plus
- Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools is a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Working in European shift (without on call duties)
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume in English.