Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost-effective way possible.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the team located in Berlin and Belgrade. The ideal candidate will be a technical person acting as a subject matter expert responsible for the availability, stability and scalability of Mitto’s system infrastructure, within the technical areas: Linux server management, virtualization, databases, monitoring and notifications, configuration management, and security. As DevOps engineer, you will be a part of a dynamic and passionate team that is striving to deliver highly available and scalable solutions using both mature and cutting-edge technologies. If you are open to share with us your personal ideas for solving our obstacles, we are waiting for you.
- Multiple years of professional experience with maintaining Linux based systems.
- Deep knowledge in configuration management systems.
- Strong scripting skillset – Bash, Python or Go.
- Knowledge of version control systems - Git preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of databases, caching and load balancers.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Understanding of IP and network technologies (L2/L3, security, dot1q, VLAN concepts, etc.)
- Capable of technical deep-dives into code and infrastructure with experienced engineers.
- Ability to mentor junior engineers.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and time series databases.
- Experience with MySQL cluster setup.
- Provide track record of working with cloud solutions (AWS or Azure).
- Knowledge and experience with containers and container orchestration tools.
- In-depth knowledge of security practices and tools (firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems).
- Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with setting up, using and maintaining the Elastic Stack (ELK).
- CI/CD best practices.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
Deadline for applications: 14.08.2018.