Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Using latest industry standards is our highest priority and implementing agile methods gives us possibility to quickly answer to all clients’ needs and adapt quickly to all changes that one project can require.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently Optima Apps is expanding its team and we need smart and fun people to join us and take part in projects that will shape up systems in some of the most challenging industries World-Wide.
- At least 4 years of experience DevOps / System administration roles
- Strong background in Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS preferred) and shell scripting
- Experience with version control systems (Git / GitLab)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Docker) with knowledge of JSON and YAML
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with MikroTik
- Experience with Cisco
- Experience in server and virtual machine setups, configuration
- Experience with firewalls (Sophos, Cisco, IPTables)
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle, NPM)
- Experience with setting up development environments
What we offer:
- Pleasant and friendly working environment where you will be surrounded by professionals experienced in many areas willing to support you in every situation you cannot get out of alone
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Working on long-term projects in a stress-free manner
- Competitive salary
- Regular working hours, no overtime
- Cool and relaxed working space in Zvezdara