Location: Novi Sad
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on our core finTech/regTech product - RealMarket. We are growing a team of people curious about developing new products using cutting-edge technologies.
We have a robust research background and the sort of wide-ranging industry experience that lends itself to unconventional approaches to innovation. Our vision is to build superior solutions to business problems using enterprise blockchain technology, machine learning, and big data. We hire only the best engineers to work on the most challenging problems in the FinTech and RegTech domains.
Our core team values are trust, passion, and knowledge.
Here’s where you come in:
You will be a part of the team that will develop RealMarket – an alternative finance blockchain ecosystem. You will have a chance to solve truly challenging problems, help build world-leading solutions, and create products of lasting impact. You will be in charge of performing all the DevOps activities in product development, deployment, and maintenance.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar engineering role
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, or similar)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices (Jenkins, Spinnaker, or similar)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with VCS (Git preferred)
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to work independently to define new practices and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Willingness to grow and get involved in the blockchain world
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
The following will be considered as your advantages:
- Experience with the IBM cloud infrastructure
- Working experience on large and complex projects
- Experience with microservice architectures, related technologies and practices
- Experience with public and/or permissioned blockchain technologies
- A keen interest in the development of secure applications
- Previous finTech or regTech experience
- Experience with message brokers (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ,…)
Why would you join us:
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Competitive benefits package, flexible working conditions
- Work in a passionate, enthusiastic team
- Participate in research and development using cutting and bleeding-edge technologies
- Become a valued member of the team whose professional opinion is respected
- Private health insurance for the employee and immediate family, team building activities, on-site catering, celebratory cocktails
- Opportunities for personal and professional development (paid courses, trainings, conferences)
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno