Westum is an international company entirely focused on Digital Commerce. We envision and seamlessly deliver high-end e-commerce solutions that amplify brands and drive more online sales. Our mission is to continually acquire and structure relevant expertise enabling us to substantially contribute to our customer’s success.
We have been consistently growing since 2006 and currently looking for DevOps Engineer to join our Managed Services/DevOps team based in Belgrade, Serbia. As a DevOps System Administrator at Westum you will be in charge of deploying, monitoring and optimizing scalable production environments AND detecting any issues before they become problems for our customers.
- Automate build and deployment processes in a cloud hosting environment
- Assist the development team members in the planning and deployment of releases
- Develop and manage scripts and tools for deployment of new servers and service
- Develop monitoring and alerting strategies
- Maintain integrity of the network and ensure security of systems.
- Monitor and support mission-critical production systems for global customers
- Set up local, development and production (physical or virtual) environments
- Must have an understanding of DevOps and CI/CD, including Git, Jenkins
- Must have experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux servers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of some of the following: Nagios, Munin, Apache, Nginx, MySQL
- Fluent in English (written and verbal communication skills)
- Willing to be on-call (paid extra)
Preferences will be given to candidates with:
- Working knowledge of Linux networking, NFS, GIT/SVN, Jenkins, Docker, ElasticSearch, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, VPN (OpenVPN, IPsec, PPTP)
- Script languages and tools like Python, Perl, Bash, PHP, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Rackspace Cloud
- Competitive salary package
- Friendly, fun and open working environment
- Professional improvement through certifications and exposure to working directly with globally recognized brands/teams
Please, send your CV to
Deadline for application: December 31st 2018.