enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Work in a team to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
- Use state-of-the-art build and automation tools like Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Groovy, Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Design and implement improvements and new functionality on the CI and testing infrastructure
- Help to increase the level of automation towards a continuous delivery approach
- Manage the build/deploy/test release cycle of weekly and daily releases
- Be responsible for test and continuous integration systems (automated installation, maintenance) and provide support to developers
- Manage the automation tool chain and virtualization infrastructure
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest DevOps technologies
- Reference: 3xFhH1sbaKEs0O6yE-tfC2hEs1eq0J1UmKL8wgf3CnM.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 4 years of DevOps experience or 4 years of development experience with a passion for build and automation
- Knowledge of tools such as Gradle and/or Maven, Git, Nexus (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Scripting: Python and/or Groovy
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting complex problems that involve JEE container, network, server infrastructure, as well as applications
- Experience with virtualization/containers (Docker, LXC, LXD, ESXi, Vagrant)
- Experience with Linux (basic system administration, Ansible, desirable experience with Nagios/Icinga)
- Basic experience with SQL
- Knowledge in Java EE concepts/standards, Java related standards and XML technologies is an advantage
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks would be considered as an asset
- Experience with application server/DMBS (Oracle DMBS, Oracle WLS, Apache, Tomcat) is an advantage
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2017.