Open vacancy @ Emric Belgrade office for
DevOps / QA Engineer
You will be part of our ALM team. Your responsibilities will be to install, configure, refine and maintain tools and solutions used for source code management, configuration management as well as build servers. You are responsible for documenting procedures relating to product releases, build server management, configuration management and source code management. You are responsible for internal builds and build servers. You’re also responsible for installing internal product releases. To coordinate and plan your activities related to configuration, version and change management.
You will be responsible for:
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
- Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances from hardened images
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad hoc basis
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Ensure that the integration test plan is followed and that relevant test cases are written and stored in by Emric chosen tool
- To contribute that efficient test methods and techniques are used or developed
- To Interact with BA and assist with analysis and correction of errors
- To immediately inform scrum master/project manager of discovered risks and be aware of estimates agreed with customer
- To support the customer during UAT
- Continuous integration concept and tools knowledge (TFS)
- Development experience (.net)
- Microsoft Test Management
- You will enjoy a competitive salary
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues
- Occasion to travel to Stockholm to meet and work with the colleagues from a multicultural team
- Excellent working conditions
Emric (part of Tieto group) is a leading Product and Service provider with a Nordic base and global presence. Our customers are banks, finance and leasing companies. We have a proven track record supporting the entire value chain for lending and leasing. Our customers benefit from reliable and high value solutions using our comprehensive Products and Services. We provide flexible sourcing options to meet our customers’ needs. Emric boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands, and is part of Tieto group, which has over 14.000 experts in 20 countries.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
To find out more visit www.tieto.com
Note: Only desirable candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 29.08.2019.