- Oglas dostupan i studentima
DevOps in Operations team
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Installation and operational support of our software product
- Internal software product’s full life cycle coverage
- Closely work with product, development and QA teams
- Enhance product delivery automation
- Deal with B2B software users
- Understanding of enterprise software architectures and designs
- Database concepts, Oracle and MySQL
- Windows and Unix core
- Network and virtualization
- Shell scripting (Windows and Unix)
- Container Concepts (Docker)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn and master new technologies
- Ability to work as a reliable team member, with minimum amount of supervision
Nice to have:
- Source Control (TFS, Git …)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Ansible)
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, …)
- Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)
The way we work:
You will be working in a team consisting of highly experienced seniors cooperating with Technical Leads, Development teams, QA team, Build team and possibly other in good and dynamic working surroundings.
- Competitive salary and permanent employment
- Work in a team with highly experienced professionals
- Opportunity to learn and continuously improve your skills
- Opportunity to get international experience
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment
- Private health insurance, additional training and sports budget
Our recruitment process:
- CV review
- Face-to-face tech interview (we assess here is your requested technology knowledge and your engineering skills)
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 29.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno