TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Position in Belgrade
In this role, you will work with TeleSign’s developer community to boost engagement. As a part of this role, you will:
- Monitor community channels such as StackOverflow, Gitter.im and others to assist our customers with coding and integration questions.
- Help write technical blogs that explain TeleSign’s products and shows how to integrate it other solutions.
- Write code samples that showcase TeleSign’s product.
- Write code to integrate TeleSign’s SDK into other platforms.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
- Strong software development experience using object-oriented languages (Java, C#, Python C++).
- Knowledge of iOS and Android development a plus but is not required.
- Knowledge of Python or Node.js a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Angular or React a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases required.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.