Dib Services is a digital innovative company based in Sweden, creating and providing unique and innovative dynamic pricing solutions based on analytics. As a first implementation of dynamic pricing solutions, customers are using our solution to find the cheapest booking deals on the market. Our company was in 2015 awarded first prize in Sweden’s leading competition for business ideas and start-ups, Venture Cup.
We are a well-financed and stable start-up that has been running over the last two years. Behind us we have a renowned board with the most successful people in the Swedish business community – ensuring stability and long-term commitment.
Dib Services has recently extended its business and opened a key hub in Belgrade – which we are growing rapidly. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative future colleagues who would like to become a key part of the next big innovation from Sweden after Skype and Spotify.
Front-End Engineer (Medior / Senior)
Job location: Belgrade (dibhotel.com)
We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic front-end engineer to join the development team at Dib. You will build great solutions for our customers that will further enable them to find booking services to the optimal price. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences pricing.
What You will do
- Build elegant and usable web-based solutions that enable customers to in an innovative way find services to optimal prices
- Be the UI specialist in an development team of diverse skill-sets
- Be a part of a Sweden-Serbia team of engineers, steering best practices and future technology decisions
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Work in an environment that supports and encourages your individual growth
- Be proactive and bring new ideas to the table
- Reference: Sqj6UpBKTng65hTu8LsQ83Qtr9NJWkNyqY0-WPVftl0.
Who You are
- You have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification
- You have between 2 - 5 years of experience
- You find Start-up culture engaging and value based
- You have open minded and communicative personality
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral).
- You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Passionate about new web technologies
- Eager to learn and gain new skills
- Have a strong sense of graphic design and usability
- You create beautiful UI's with semantic HTML and clean CSS
- A generalist who thrives on simplifying things
- Excited about working with many technologies across the stack
- You have a good attitude to diving into code or systems that you don’t have knowledge about
- Preferably you are experienced in Unix/Linux environments.
What can Dib offer You
We can offer You a role in a highly innovative environment in a company with great outlook. The leadership and the board consisting of some of the most prominent people in the Swedish business community will support You whenever You feel the need to have their take.
- Being part of great open-minded team
- Competitive compensation, with medical insurance included
- High focus on personal growth through training and education
- Team building, conferences, workshops and events
- Modern offices in Belgrade, with high-class amenities
- Possibility to travel and work in Sweden
- High focus on achieving Your personal and professional goals
- Good work-life balance
Please reach out to us by sending a short personal letter about Yourself and Your CV.
We are looking forward to You becoming a part of Dib!