We are looking for:
Digital Design Specialist
Location Novi Sad, Belgrade
We are looking for a talented designer who is able to use design and creative skills to collaborate with the marketing teams to concept cohesive, results-oriented digital advertising and inbound marketing campaigns for phoenixNAP business-to-business audiences.
If you are highly creative and energetic with plenty of ideas, actively searching for new opportunities and solutions and able to create compelling graphics with a contemporary look and feel then you are the right fit for us.
- Position is full time; 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 PM -8 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based team
- We offer a 14 months’ fixed-term contract with possibility for extending
- Reference: MVxPRU6Qu084JagSchQtVsjGgtwB_okj_jViF-c0npo.
If you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising – or equivalent education or experience.
- 2+ years in graphics, web content design or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in prepress and printing processes (offset, digital, screen printing)
- 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Mastery of a variety of design software such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of HTML, web design and development will be considered as a big plus
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems (WordPress)
- Additional knowledge of HubSpot tool is plus
- High degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Near-native written and spoken English
Then this is what your day will look like:
- Creating the visual assets that will be used for advertising, print, website, email, newsletter, and other inbound marketing initiatives.
- Strategizing, developing, designing, and executing digital marketing, email, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Creating reports to monitor and measure the success of each campaign.
- Managing print and digital vendors to develop marketing materials and websites.
- Creating delivering, editing, and optimizing marketing materials, such as Company Product brochures, marketing collateral files and other print items as needed.
- Utilizing tools to design and code emails, web site landing pages and on site marketing ad spaces. This may include the use of front end coding such as CSS and HTML
- Coordinating the creation of digital content (e.g. website pages, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Social Media content creation and administration.
- Ensuring that Marketing Strategies are consistent with Brand Standards.
- Researching media coverage and industry trends.
- Designing booths for trade shows and exhibitions.
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
phoenixNAP® is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance. Scalable OpEx solutions to support with the systems and staff to assist; phoenixNAP global IT services.
Interested applicants are invited to send a covering letter and CV to Branka Mijatović, Human Resources Manager, electronically.