Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Digital Information Technology Director
- Responsible for maintaining and further develop our IT strategy and roadmaps, making sure it supports company and Telenor strategy.
- Together with Chief IT Architect, develop our present architecture further to ensure we develop an architecture platform the enables digital transformation that is happening in our industry and company.
- Key member and driver of our company’s Simplification program.
- Keeping the department’s organization updated, making sure it supports our digital transformation ambition and simplification programs.
- Coaching direct reports.
- Develop and introduce new services, products and platforms in Company.
- To follow and support overall Technology Division plans and activities
- Manage and perform Service, Product, Platform developments and project management, including related processes
- Define service application development roadmaps to enable flexible, fast and future-proof developments to support business objectives
- Customization of systems and services
- Perform platform, technology and vendor selection pertinent to service, product and platform developments
- Technology monitoring, continuously follow industry trends, investigate partners, OpCo’s and competitors technology developments
- Planning, organizing, controlling and supervision of Department’s activities
- Maintain professional relationship with relevant partners
- Cooperate with other parts of the organisation, Top Management and Cluster
- Participate in overall strategy direction
- Coach and manage performance of direct reports in the department
- University degree preferably from Telecommunication/IT area
- Leadership skills
- Management experience
- Good knowledge of IT and Mobile Technology systems
- Project Management skills
- Extensive relevant experience in Mobile Communication industry
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Five years of experience in relevant telecommunication areas
- Goal and Business oriented
- Innovative and Creative
- Curious of new ways of working and trends in the industry
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- High Energy Level, capable to energize others
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 10.12.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno