L'Oréal's Professional Products Division distributes its products in salons worldwide. Through its vast array of brands, the division can meet the needs of different hair care salons, for color, shape and styling, shampoos and general hair care needs. A privileged partner of hairdressers, this division offers them products made with the best technologies as well as high-level training, to ensure professional service.
L’Oréal Balkan is looking for:
Digital Manager (m/f)
to join Professional Product Division in our subsidiary in Belgrade!
- Adapting the global digital strategy for the local markets and prepare guidelines for them
- Creating and implementing integrated action plans for brand promotions on internal and external resources
- Providing support for local marketing teams in digital projects (SMM; e-retailers)
- Implementing corporate digital projects and tools
- Reporting on KPIs
What are we looking for?
- You have a University Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in similar positions
- Previous experience in in internet marketing (B2B or B2C)
- Experience in conducting digital media campaigns
- Advanced analytical skills and Excel knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in English
- Native Serbian speaker
- Open-minded, ready for challenge
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
Why to join us?
We are leader in cosmetic industry and you will be able to learn marketing form the best on the market! If dynamic and interesting job is something that attract you the most - this position is perfect for you!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English latest by 26.07.2018.!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.