- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
AMAZONIA PPC is hiring a:
Digital Marketing Manager
Work from home
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Who you are:
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from strategy design to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns across: Google, social media and Amazon
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, ROAS and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with other agencies and other vendor partners
Advantage will be given to the ones who can show any of the following:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media advertising campaigns, managing product data feeds
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and sales/lead generation funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GTM, Spyfu, WebTrends, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Facebook Business Manager, Seller Central, Vendor Central, Google Ads)
- Working knowledge of any ad serving tools is beneficial (e.g. Adroll, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Hubspot)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Mandatory parts of the hiring process:
- Test for analytical skills
- Contact info from your previous employer
Perks of working for Amazonia PPC:
- Unlimited chances for continuous training
- Working for high-level industry experts
- Managing big budgets, chance to learn on real-life examples
- Competitive salary that fits your skills and responsibilities
- Comfort of working from home
- Very open-minded and friendly professional environment
Deadline for applications: 11.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno