Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Digital Support Team Leader
The role of Digital Support team leader is to manage day–to-day operation of team to meet with the required standard, sales and service targets. He/she will develop team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience in every contact by highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents. He/she will be responsible for Customer Care strategies on Social Media and Online channels.
- Set goals and measure progress of teams, manage teams and members in order to reach defined targets
- Implement, review, update Social Media policies and procedures
- People management and development
- Written communication monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of defined customer experience in every interaction with customers via online channels
- Close cooperation with marketing in charge of improvements of Social Media strategy and communications
- Compiling reports on team’s performance and customer feedback
- Create presentations (reports – regular and ad hoc) and present all relevant information on the work and results of the team
- Build team spirit
- Showing flexibility in tasks
- High School/University degree - in Marketing/ Economy/Science is preferred
- Experience in Marketing/ Customer Service/Sales area, understanding of front line processes especially
- Knowledge of Social Media trends, platforms and methods of communication
- Demonstrated an extensive experience and advanced knowledge of communication on Social Networks
- Excellent communication skills, specially written communication (English/Serbian)
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others
- Knowledge on MS Office
- Ability to articulate front line strategy to motivate teams in achieving their goals
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and a proactive approach to job
- Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with an ability to lead and motivate others
- Passion for business and exceptional customer service
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by October 13th 2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno