Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for material availability by managing purchase orders incl. tracking
- Supports production in optimizing lead time of the customer order
- Short-term and long-term planning of materials/semi-finished products based on customer demands and forecast in order to ensure continuous production and timely deliveries to the customers
- Participates in Supplier Evaluation processes
- Plans and controls material stocks (supply level, planning adjustments, etc.), analyzes inventory changes and develops an inventory strategy
- Provides support to strategic procurement in developing annual contracts with suppliers
- Maintains relevant planning master data an ERP software
- Prepares standard and ad hoc reports and plans
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University or College degree
- At least 1 year of experience in Supply Chain
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 15.11.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.