Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Coordinates and organizes outbound deliveries according to delivery priorities and agreements for dispatch
- Commissions and distributes the transport services to service providers in order to guarantee a smooth and low-cost transport
- Controls stock levels of finished products as well as returnable packaging and adequate packaging
- Controls marking of delivery items as well as completeness of the shipping documentation
- Maintains processing of logistics data to make sure the flow of goods and values are secure and efficient
- Actively contributes to cooperation with all parties involved by passing on all the relevant information in order to create an optimum logistics chain
- Ensures application of adequate customs procedures, foreign trade and customs regulations in operational work
- Forwards the information about transport damages and claims notifications to the respective contacts
- Conducts continuous process improvement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree preferable
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same or similar role, ideally within production environment
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
- Knowledge of SAP system will be a plus
- Full proficiency in English; knowledge of German will be considered an advantage
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 18.10.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.