Diwanee Serbia d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju PHP Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Diwanee is a digital media company, with a unique offering and delivery of premium, original and trusted content for our international clients.
At Diwanee, we strongly believe that high-quality content/service/product is achieved through innovation and creativity.
We are offering excellent working and learning environment and very competitive salaries.
Currently we are looking for PHP developer to join our team in our Belgrade office.
Our expertise range from:
- Systems architecture
- Development and management of publishing platforms
- Development of social platforms
- Native mobile applications
- Web mobile applications
- Social media marketing
- Ad Operations
- Content creations
We have open position for:
- 2+ year’s experience in a hands-on role in PHP development
- Advanced programming skills and a very strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with common PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Zend, Symphony
- Strong experience working with relational databases as well as hands on experience with SQL and database schema design
- Ability to understand project specifications and adapt to various technologies and frameworks
- English language
- Work as part of team
- Write clean and well designed code
- Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Produce, update and/or maintain accurate project documentation
Following Will Be Considered As An Asset
- Other programming languages, please state the level of proficiency
- Strong experience with highly scalable server side development
We Look Forward To Your Application, Which Should Include
- Current and desired salary
- Your start date
- Other interests
If you have please share with us git repositories you've worked on
This is a full-time, in-house position. If you are someone who enjoys challenges, who is curious, always searching for new solutions, evolving technologies, and you have the required qualifications, please send us your CV online.
Due to the high volume of job applications, we cannot respond to your application individually, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!