Unimaze Software raspisuje oglas za poziciju Documentation Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Unimaze Software is looking for passionate developers to work in our growing team in Belgrade. We are one of the leading software development companies in Europe in electronic invoicing, electronic procurement and electronic business document delivery. We develop software and services for business integration and an international e-commerce platform for end users and are headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland.
On our technology stack we use for example C#, ReSharper, React, TypeScript, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Service, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, SQL Server and Redgate SQL Change Automation.
In your role as a Documentation Specialist (technical writer) you will be working with our development teams in Belgrade and Reykjavik. You may also be interacting with our service personnel or customers directly when gathering information related to documentation.
As a documentation specialist you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the user documentation, the product help system and API documentation. You will also work with translators to maintain translated versions of the documentation.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Either an academic degree (BSc or higher) with a related degree e.g. business or literature.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to think out of the box.
- Strong writing skills in English
- Communicates process and product complexities in a straightforward manner.
- Use different delivery methodologies such as pictures, charts, diagrams, graphs or animation. Expected output examples are (but not limited to) process and data flowcharts using flowchart tools, task/activities descriptions, information management flow description, etc.
- Ability to communicate orally and written with product manager as well as computer engineers, software architects and software developers.
- Will gather feedback and update their work as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Other desired skills include:
- Previous experience working in software testing.
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software for international business users.
- Good working environment.
- Team building events.
- Competitive salary and private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Opportunity to attend relevant technical courses and conferences for professional growth.
- Offices in the city centre.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!