Drive / Lokomotiva.tech raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Front End Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Front End Developer
Lokomotiva is a new business unit within I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees.
In the era of digital revolution, Lokomotiva is preparing to develop in-house a full scope of digital transformation products and services and offer to clients in all 12 markets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Senior Front End Developer you will join interdisciplinary team and work closely with Product Manager, UX Designer, UI Designer, developers and testers in a fully Agile environment, to deliver high quality user experience and UI features to our clients and their end users. You will be writing high quality code, defining and maintaining code libraries, mentoring junior colleagues and defining overall Front End Development strategy for a product.
- At least 3 years experience as a Front End Developer
- Experience with development of enterprise web applications with complex UI and advanced UI elements and controls
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Extensive experience with responsive web, cross-browser development, cross-browser optimization
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Angular, React, Bootstrap, Vue
- Full understanding of Agile/Scrum and ability to encourage and support colleagues in adopting Agile as a way of life
- Familiar with SEO principles
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!