Driver – Car fleet coordinator
What do we offer?
- Dynamic and responsible position within multicultural working environment
- Possibility to become a part of growing production company
- Organized transportation for all our employees
- Reference: HWliiF6lffaQz9HEVa_1hKmc4xqk47zz-3O4M624ZkE.
What is this job about?
- Transport guests to the airport, hotels etc.
- Manage transport to and from work for employees
- Pick up and deliver documents etc.
- Ensure car registrations, permissions and service of Grundfos Serbia’s car fleet
- Prepare the cars for changes towards season
- Ensure service and control of car’s fire extinguishers
What do you need to apply?
- High school education
- Driving licence, B category
- Driving experience, minimum 3 years
- English language – conversational level
- Computer literacy
If you are willing to:
- Work with flexible working hours scheduled on weekly basis
- Show adaptability when faced with new situations and requirements
And if you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements, then please apply by sending your CV and cover letter written in English.
All applications and interviews will be handled with absolute confidentiality. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline for applications: 21.03.2017.