Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta raspisuje oglas za poziciju E - learning Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The ICRC is opening a Digital Learning Production Centre (DLPC), attached to the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC).
The Digital Learning Production Centre will work closely with the ICRC Learning and Development Division in producing Digital Learning Resources like micro-learning modules, responsive modules, tutorials, short animations, training videos, etc.
The DLPC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
He/she will work in a team to create Digital Learning Resources for an internal and external international audience.
- Produce modules using authoring tools (Mohive, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate etc.)
- Design templates for production, ensure proper page layouts with regard to text and image formatting
- Integrate interactive elements into eLearning courses, including graphics, audio, narrations, gamification etc.
- Publish eLearning content to a Learning Management System (LMS) and update the existing content
- Participate in development of eLearning user experience and functionality as needed
- Perform quality assurance testing during the development life cycle
- Assist with the translation process of an eLearning content
- Collaborate with Team members on authoring tools’ update, best practices and tracking authoring tools issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (distance learning), Communication or relevant background
- 2-4 years’ experience in adult learning development, training design and delivery
- Knowledge and experience in eLearning production using authoring tools
- Strong organizational skills, pragmatic and solution oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Knowledge in responsive and mobile design
- Understanding of web design best practices
- Experience working with LMS systems
- Flexible, systematic, proactive and with good relationship-building skills
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in teams as well as independently and open to innovative approaches
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An Agile working environment with opportunities to explore and contribute in various tasks and responsibilities
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 01.10.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!