Aptiv is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- University degree;
- Previous experience in similar role;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge about IATF 16949 requirements;
- Experience in the wiring business will be an asset;
- Great communication skills;
- Result oriented;
- Decision making;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Ability to build relationships;
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a member of EOS (Enterprise Operating System) Audit Coordinators EU team working with EOS Audit manager EEA;
- Coordinate local EOS team;
- Be responsible for local document control, managing local EOS documentation starting with creation until publishing and distribution, ensuring local EOS documents are in line with global / EU EOS documents;
- Prepare, organize and deliver necessary EOS trainings in the site;
- Report EOS implementation status to site management;
- Maintain MSD (Manufacturing Support Documents) Database;
- Perform internal EOS Audits (if qualified) according to Annual Audit Plan and complete necessary reporting and follow up of findings;
- Coordinate corrective action planning of internal / external EOS audits performed in the site;
- Coordinate records management process in the site;
- Act as a part of the EOS EU Audit Coordinator and is responsible for all EU location remarks;
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment;
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions;
- Type of employment: temporary;
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by clicking.
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno