With local support of TNation Company
TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. The clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. It was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
We are looking for a
Software Solutions Architect
- Our web-based product EQS COCKPIT is the technical heart of EQS Group
- You will be responsible for the architecture of new modules of this microservice-based SaaS communications solution.
- You will work closely with our product managers and developers in an agile and international project-setup Furthermore, you will contribute your experience to develop and realize a stable, sustainable architecture
- Selection, development, and documentation of appropriate architectural concepts for our SaaS products and communication of results and consequences to stakeholders
- Identification of risks and opportunities in our current software-architecture
- Coaching and guidance of our development teams about our guidelines and best-practices
- Continuous control and evaluation of the state and quality of the development efforts
- Experience in the architecture and operational aspects of distributed software systems (IaC, SaaS, Microservices) as well as cloud-based application environments (AWS, Azure)
- Fundamental understanding of software-architectural concepts (SOLID principles, Hexagonal design, OO design patterns)
- Enjoying learning new technologies and methods
- Experience with message-based software systems is a plus
- Knowledge of application development with e.g., PHP, Node.js or Java
- Excellent knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- Participation in training and conferences
- Benefits like our share participation program and several company events
- Flexible working hours
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2019.