We are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base. Our future colleague should show innovative and creative approach, passion for work s/he does, desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and be committed to deliver quality and excellence.
Due to further expansion, S&T Serbia is seeking to offer to the right candidate to join our team in the role of:
ERP Consultant (SAP CO)
In this position we expect from you to successfully:
- Work as SAP Consultant on S&T Serbia customer projects
- Perform the designated role to support the project requirements
- Work with S&T Serbia customers to analyze requirements, design and deliver SAP based solutions
- Manage, plan, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Experience of using an ERP system in a technical or user environment
- Previous working experience as SAP CO consultant will be considered as an advantage
- Graduate or equivalent with experience of an Financial or IT background
- Excellent English proficiency
- Driving License B category
- Team spirit and ability to work independently if needed
- Personal traits - ethics, trust, rigor, passion
- Working on challenging and complex projects
- Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive training, participation in huge innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop the employees
- Internal training in SAP for new ERP consultant who does not have experience with SAP
- Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
- Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits tailored to our local markets
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, contact us and let’s talk.
S&T Serbia, part of Austrian based international corporation S&T AG, is one of the leading companies in IT services in Adriatic region. S&T Serbia combines world class technology with regional expertise and strong local understanding of customers’ needs and expectations. It has been present on Serbian market for 20 years. Additional information can be found at www.snt.rs and www.snt.at.
Deadline for applications: 26.09.2019.