ERP Project Manager
Position in Belgrade, Serbia: German speaking
Datatex Consulting is the developer and owner of the world 's leading software solution for the textile and apparel market, with more textile implementations than any other solution.
Datatex NOW ERP solution is a total integrated software for the complete supply chain from fibre to garment, sales to purchasing, thru planning, manufacturing, stock management, costing, scheduling. NOW our Network Oriented World solution is already installed and running in over 50 companies with over 10,000 concurrent users.
Datatex is looking for a Project Manager in Belgrade, Serbia with following skills.
Domain: Preferably from Textile background
Location: Belgrade, Serbia, with initial training and projects (when necessary) taking place in EU
Job Description/ Requirement:
- 1 - 2 years of Project management experience in ERP implementation or hands on experience as end user or integration user.
- Experience in implementation role in major textile ERPs like SAP, Oracle, Ramco ERP, Krisol ERP, Marg ERP9+Textile Software, Reach ERP, Astral Manufacturing ERP will be added advantage.
- Need to work with Transition team for onboarding new clients
- Contribute on calls with Implementation team Transition team during client implementation. Communication plays a very important role
- Should be able to document & demo new features which are released on ERPs and other application used by Datatex.
- Providing technology solutions for new client requirement. How best our technology can fit and be used to achieve clients current & future requirement in terms of reporting, financial data capturing, controls & checkpoints.
- Understand & adapt to new technology solutions when introduced by Datatex
- Prepare and maintain standard Technology process documentation for e.g.: Application setup, User setup, New Features etc.
- Understand client requirement, custom integration and communicate back to Technology Internal team to customise/ upgrading the ERP software.
Must have skills sets:
- Strong Project management, Excellent German and English communication skills & email management skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership:
The ERP consultant is responsible for coordinating the needs of each of the company's divisions. They must be able to lead meetings to collect information and then unite these disparate visions into a cohesive whole.
- Communication and Presentation Skills:
The ERP Consultant is responsible for presenting a full plan to management, as well as for teaching the ins and outs of the customisation/ upgraded system to Clients.
What we offer
- A stable international work environment based on performance, learning and respect where you will be able to grow professionally
- Very Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications: 26.07.2019.