Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our teams comprise of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Within our Data analytics team, we manage the largest Data Warehouse and data science projects. More than 30 team specialists (Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Scientists) have professional experience working on many projects and using the most famous vendor technologies.
Our mission is to help enterprises from all sectors enter the data-making era, put the science behind the data.
We are currently recruiting for an ETL/BI Developer to join us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the next:
- Identify data sources, work with source system team and data analysts to define data extraction methodologies
- Perform an in-depth analysis of source system data, design and develop detailed ETL specifications and source-to-target mappings based on business requirements
- Design and build ETL processes, integration workflows, and load processes
- Develop, execute and document test cases to validate report and data accuracy, against documented requirements and design specifications
- Present information through BI reports and visualization, develop corresponding documentation
- Participate in project teams and provide expertise and best practices according to new technologies targeted to DWH and BI area
- Knowledge of DWH and BI processes and methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of some of the ETL tools (IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator,…)
- Detailed knowledge of some of the enterprise BI tools (IBM Cognos, Oracle BI, Microsoft SSAS & SSRS, Tableau, MicroStrategy,…)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL language
- University degree in computer science/information systems or related field
- Minimum two years of experience in DWH/BI or related projects
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility
- Tendency to teamwork, cooperation, and communication
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and structured approach
- Provide knowledge-transfer services to customers
- Regular full-time employment
- Possibility for personal and professional development
- Stable and well-organized working conditions
- Creative and professional project management
- Constant contact with the latest technologies
- Encouragement of innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Team building events
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2019.