EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.
to join our team in Belgrade
Developing and maintaining, as well as building new applications based on provided requirements. Our team practices agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between engineering and QA.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Java and OOP;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Thinking outside the box, learning from co-workers and sharing information and experiences;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
Skills that will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Hibernate and/or other ORM frameworks;
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control principles;
- Experience with source control systems (Git);
- Experience with web services.
- Highly talented and professional team;
- An opportunity to improve in various fields;
- New challenging opportunities in a fast growing international company;
- Work on our own product;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Social activities and very friendly working environment.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your CV.
Deadline for applications: 19.09.2019.
All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.