Who are we?
ElanWave is an international software development company with offices in the Netherlands and Serbia. We are specialized in creating web and mobile applications tailored to our clients’ business requirements. We believe in the necessity of quality. That’s why our primary goal is to understand our clients, their challenges and to develop efficient and reliable software solutions to address all of their business needs. We are not just developers - we are problem-solvers.
Are you a Human Resource Generalist / Specialist?
Our vision of you:
Every young and perspective organization that aims to keep progressing needs someone to provide them with help and guidance in achieving their goals. Our ElanWave team in Novi Sad is looking for a passionate new member that will help us facilitate support and drive growth from a human potential perspective. We envision you as a passionate, independent and open-minded individual who will be responsible for sourcing potential candidates and their recruitment, talent acquisition and management, and driving end-to-end selection.
Personal development is something we take seriously, it’s a part of our culture, that’s why human potential development will be one of your main focuses. Together with the management team you will be boosting and implementing best practices and processes to help development and overall growth of our new ElanWave house. Part of our culture is to lend a helping hand, so our management and team will always be there when needed, providing continuous analysis and defining employee development needs.
Organizing and supporting team and individual development in professional and personal areas; Supporting, facilitating, mentoring our knowledge management programs; Creating and updating internal company HR procedures, in line with local labour law and companies’ regulations and needs – these are just some of the challenges you will take on. We want you as a cornerstone of our team, to help us create a pleasant and dynamic corporative environment.
Are you highly motivated, creative and ambitious and ready to join our team in Novi Sad – Serbia?
Do you share our vision? If so, we have a position for you!
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in Psychology or another HR related field is mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT industry as an HR Specialist, Recruiter, HR Generalist, HR Manager or similar
- You solved all the personality quizzes as a teenager and have hands on experience with organizational development
- Full professional proficiency in English and thorough knowledge of local labour law provisions
- You are a leader and can motivate others with well-developed communication and advisory skills
What will help you rise above the rest:
- Proactive person who loves to take initiative, overcome challenges and to be constantly challenged
- You’re strongly result-oriented and possess self-driven attitude with excellent organization skills
- A friendly people person. Optimist with a great sense of humour yet credible, confident yet tactical
- Active listener and effective communicator in verbal communication and writing, with negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and inputs
- Ability to effectively perform in a dynamic environment
- A person who will believe and dream our vision and help us to reach our goals
We consider the quality to be the most important characteristic of our products - and that's what we want from our employees as well. And that quality is fairly compensated for, well above regional industry standards. And more - You will be able to redefine a path of your career, attend courses and training you desire and to pursue new ideas and turn them into opportunities. Full time and permanent employment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, flexible workhours and vacation time are always a part of the deal.
If you feel like we are talking about you, please let us know. You can forward your CV and short motivational letter to our HR department electronically.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person.
Sincerely ElanWave team