Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Electrical / Avionics Engineer
As a part of Belgrade Design Office, an Electrical / Avionics Engineer is responsible to provide high quality electrical and avionics engineering for the development of cabin modifications by the creation of concepts, production and installation drawings, as well as certification documents in cooperation with our engineering teams in Zurich and Dublin.
- Create engineering drawings, reports, dispositions and certification documents
- Ensure that such documents are of the required quality
- Ensure that all required functional and ground tests are included
- Provide support for cabin modification projects for electrical and avionics tasks
- Ensure timely provision of required inputs in close collaboration with all engineering disciplines
- Provide support during vendor / suppliers design reviews
- Design aircraft avionics and electrical systems
- Reference: 7gizbt8gyRPxqHOE-b61piHHvy6bxqav6y3v__Wr7JI.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in engineering
- Knowledge of design software: CATIA, ENOVIA or some other PLM tool, AutoCAD
- Working experience in aircraft electrical and aircraft avionics engineering (4 years of experience desired)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in the team
- Ability to apply specialist and detailed technical expertise
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.