Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Electronic Archive Specialist
An Electronic Archive Specialist will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining Business processes and Systems of electronic archiving. Position holder will be creating specifications for in-house/outsourced developments regarding archiving solutions. Responsibilities of Electronic Archive Specialist also include support for peripherals such as printers, hand held devices, computer terminals, etc.
- Design, implementation and optimization of business processes in the field of electronic archiving and document management
- Design, test and support for OCR processes
- Define user and functional specifications for in-house/outsourced developments
- Test, management and documenting of the programs and processes
- Manages change requests
- System and application maintenance, 2nd/3rd level support.
- Participation in subject related projects and subprojects
- Creation of training documents and conducts trainings
- Consulting of end users and management related to potential new solutions
- Create, monitor and optimize interfaces and connections between various archiving and non-archiving systems
- Monitor SAP background job's regarding archiving
- Monitor SAP interfaces regarding archiving and connections to other archiving system
- Analyze tickets (incidents and service requests) and problems with Service Desk Data to identify problem patterns and recommends improvements
- Create clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation
- Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed
- Delegate and deliver Tickets, Service Requests, Incidents and Problems in timely manner
- Does all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within his or her area of expertise
- Take proactively problem and bear responsibility until solved
- Adjusting working hours to business needs
- Work in line with ITIL processes
- Gives regularly reports
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Document Management or Archive System
- Experience with PC and Server maintenance, Windows Server 2008 or later and Windows 7 or later
- Experience with OCR software and digital invoicing
- Experience with peripherals (printers, handheld devices, etc.)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Experience with Office 365 environment
- Experience with MS Exchange admin console and way of working
- Experience in SAP archiving
- Experience in Project Management
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2018.