Elite Anywhere Corp. d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju UX/UI Designer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Elite Anywhere Corp. is seeking hard-working, ambitious individuals to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
We were founded and built with passion and dedication to create an extraordinary company culture. We are a company that has a heart and soul, and a drive for success. As a white glove distribution provider, we’re dedicated to helping our customers move transport products and manage their supply chains safely and efficiently. We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every customer we work with.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in web application and UX/UI design and development, and can collaborate effectively throughout the entire UX/UI process to bring the product team’s requirements to life through design of an intuitive, exceptional user experience.
Primary role is to develop low and high-fidelity wireframes, site maps, user flows, scenarios, prototypes, and branding guidelines; review and interpret creative briefs and develop original design concepts; embrace and apply design thinking principles with Agile methods. Develop technical documentation, annotated documentation, experience mapping, and data trends. Research the latest trends and technologies for integration into project concepts, stay up to date on current and emerging web design trends, tools and practices; periodically review websites and other interactive properties and recommend updates on content and design. Collaborate with a team of professionals to generate exceptional UX and UI design; guide and mentor team members in best UX/UI practices. Provide regular reports for ongoing web/interactive design projects.
- Deliver beautiful, impactful, and executable web and email design mockups and prototypes that adhere to brand guidelines and industry standards
- Create video demos that help clients visualize the interactive behavior of designs
- Create iconography and source and export photography and video assets
- Prepare design deliverables for implementation, including sourcing and exporting assets, and providing clear and thorough implementation specs as needed
- Provide feedback on final implementations to ensure quality standards
- Support client presentations and handoffs
- Handle design for multiple projects from artist full site design comps, promotional web pages, social content, design using 3rd party APIs (Spotify, FB, Instagram, Twitter) and digital ad units.
- Creating the look and feel for label/artist campaign activations and applications.
- Design multiple directions, with varying amounts of content, for multiple devices.
- Create user interface elements from scratch.
- Design and build contest pages and/or other promotional pages.
- Manipulate client provided artwork to integrate into your designs, retouching when necessary.
- Utilize Video/Motion Graphics to create dynamic social content.
- Learn various new technologies and platforms and keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and apply these new technologies as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to established company standards and guidelines where applicable.
- The successful candidate must have a passion for innovative and effective digital design, and have a background in understanding and utilizing online marketing technologies, strategies and tools.
- 5 years of experience in UX/UI design with a strong focus on web based software tools and creating prototypes and wireframes.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (especially Photoshop and Illustrator) and Sketch.
- Understanding of Web Optimization.
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to take direction and criticism well.
- Top tier User Experience, Testing, Research and Information Architecture skills.
- Focused and dedicated to how software products "function" and how users move through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Obsessive attention to detail and ability to conceptualize multi-state, multi-path interaction systems and to consistently capture edge-cases.
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing wireframe and flow variations. And an ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts.
- Ability to multitask and handle high profile clients, upper management and high paced work environment.
- Highly organized, with a positive, helpful attitude and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Ability to balance the demands of the business, with the changing production timelines to deliver excellent results on short timelines.
Deadline for applications: 04.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!