Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Embedded Software Administrator
We are looking for several specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Provide support to the end users with the focus on continuous integration system and processes.
- Develop automation scripts for the CI system (Jenkins).
- Create, schedule and maintain Jenkins jobs.
- Monitor CI system (Jenkins).
- Provide support to the end users with the focus on requirements management system (PTC Integrity).
- Improvement of software development process with the focus on continuous integration.
- Close contact with software developers to resolve issues.
- Reference: 61csfUg6XP8pjl7sNNYKO8TG_YSk2fQf2k-20gdprj8.
- You have an academic studies in the fields of computer science, electronic engineering or in comparable studies.
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration system (Jenkins).
- Familiar with source code version control systems, preferably SVN.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Familiar with ALM concept and requirements management tools (PTC Integrity) would be beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of embedded software development and C programming language would be beneficial.
- You complete your work with a high focus on quality and documenting your work.
- You have a good command of English, German is beneficial.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English electronically latest until 26.04.2018.