Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Embedded Software Tester
We are looking for several specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Design and automation of software tests for embedded software by using test methods according to ISTQB on all software test levels defined in the V-Model (e.g. HW-SW-Integration, Software-Integration, Software Unit Test).
- Analysis of requirements with focus on testability.
- Assessing test results and creating test reports.
- Supporting change, configuration and defect management.
- Improvement of software development process with focus on testing processes.
- Close contact with software developers to improve the software together.
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development preferred in the automotive field and with a focus on software testing.
- Basic knowledge of embedded software development and C programming language, preferably MISRA.
- Knowledge of (automotive) software testing and development tools like Vector CANoe, Matlab, Tessy, and ALM tools like PTC Integrity would be beneficial.
- Experience in Functional Safety (ISO 26262) and automotive development processes (e.g. A-SPICE) would be beneficial.
- Certification according to the ISTQB foundation level would be beneficial.
- You complete your work with a high focus on quality and documenting your work.
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English electronically latest until 26.04.2018.
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno