Embroker is the easiest way to intelligently ensure any business. By pairing technology and broker expertise, Embroker helps growing businesses save time and find the best value on the right coverage.
As the leading digital insurance brokerage, Embroker is working to massively improve the $800 billion property and casualty (P&C) insurance market. Headquartered in San Francisco, we have offices in Chicago, Boston, and New York and customers in all 50 states.
Our mission is simple: to make insurance work better for businesses of all types and sizes.
About the Position
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join our Engineering team working on Embroker’s software platform. You will be responsible for the quality of our product and your day to day work will involve bug reporting, writing and execution of test cases and working closely with other Engineering team members. Participation in product design will also be expected, as well as high efficiency in both manual and automated testing.
We work in small, cross-functional, teams of 3-6 people and use Slack to stay connected.
Bird's eye view of the role:
- Implement, execute, and improve automated e2e tests in CI environment
- Create, modify, and execute manual functional tests
- Perform story verification in an Agile development environment
- Investigate and report product defects
- Execute smoke, functional, integration, exploratory, and regression black-box and gray-box testing
- Be the vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Our ideal teammate:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Jira
- Experience with Protractor and Jasmine tools
- Solid understanding of CSS, HTML and SQL
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of software engineering & quality assurance methods and principles
- Experience performing smoke, functional, integration, exploratory, and regression testing
- Experience with design and implementation of automated tests
- Team player, strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Serbian & English
What Embroker offers
- Flexible working hours
- A snazzy workspace
- In-office drinks, snacks, fruits, etc.
- Top-of-the-line tools
- Smart, like-minded colleagues
- Scrum environment
- Team building events
- Opportunities for advancement, training, and certification
- Competitive salary & paid vacation
- Subsidized fitness card
- Subsidized parking, transportation or healthcare
More about Embroker
The Embroker team is a diverse group with extensive experience in technology and insurance.
Embroker embraces differences and is committed to a workplace that is not only free of discrimination but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
At Embroker, we work hard, have fun solving difficult problems, and push the boundaries of what was thought possible in our industry. We are always looking for ways to get better and exceed what’s expected of us. Our team members take ownership of our customer experience and the success of the company. We encourage like-minded individuals to join us in building the next generation insurance company.
Embroker is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in Chicago, Boston, New York, and Belgrade, Serbia.
Deadline for applications: 08.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!