Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Engine Engineering Specialist
As a part of Engine Engineering Team, the Engine Engineering Specialist is accountable for the engine documentation, including the tasks of Methodics, Service Bulletin (SB) Coordinator, Time Control Planner and Modification Control Planner, as well as for the Engine Engineering Commercial and Product Engineering, preparing the engine shop visit report and preliminary shop finding report.
- Check shop input / phase-in documentation, ensuring that the engine shop input documentation is incorporated properly
- Prepare relevant reports, such as preliminary shop finding report and shop visit report
- Maintain material master data in regard to engineering requirements
- Provide support in identifying, participating or leading the problem solving activities or initiatives
- Implement revision of the relevant engine and component documentation and manuals (e.g. engine manuals; component maintenance manuals; service bulletins and airworthiness directive in engine task lists, work instruction, measurement sheets, operation work documents, etc.)
- Perform risk assessment of work documents and work instructions
- Reference all documents (BOM, Manual, MAT, etc.) in SAP task lists keeping them current
- Coordinate service bulletin (SB) implementation and establish SB summary sheet for all engine types
- Perform system update after shop visit and prepare customer documentation
- Check and prepare a Back to Birth History of Life Limited Parts (purchase/ customer)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in mechanical engineering (thermal energetics department; aviation department would be desired)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Approximately 3 years of working experience in aviation or MRO industry would be an asset
- Working experience in data management would be desired
- Good understanding of the technical concepts
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical personality and attention to the details
- Ability to adapt to the team and share information and expertise
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.