Lear Corporation is ranked #151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Currently we are searching for:
ENGINEER FOR TEST EQUIPMENT, Novi Sad
- Responsible for installation and validation of test equipment (electrical boards, clip testers)
- Maintaining technical availability of the equipment according to production purposes
- Ensuring functionality of the equipment according to the production needs
- Identifying modifications to the machinery and equipment in order to improve its availability, reducing the maintenance costs
- Analyzing data of other departments for new components/tools
- Change technical specifications according to customer requirements
- Analyzing technical modification, engineering changes and new product
- Making proposals regarding the working flux and layout of the equipment
- Creating and implementation of procedures, work and operating instructions of equipment in the production process
- University degree in Engineering
- Desired experience with testing electrical equipment
- Experience in wiring industry will be considered as an advantage
- Programmnig knowledge desired
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (knowledge of macros desired)
- Fluency in English
- Proactivity, capability for team work and work in dynamic environment
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.