English Speaking Medical Scribe
ScribeBrain is looking to hire energetic English-speakers as Medical Scribes. Experience with medical terminology is preferred but not required. We will train you on how to become a medical scribe. This job will be available as a contracted work-from-home after completing some basic on-site training on our software. You must have consistent Internet / Web access at your home and have your own personal computer or laptop.
This job requires the ability to work 28-38 hours per week, Monday through Friday, working typically a 2pm to 9pm shift.
As a medical scribe, you will transcribe audio conversations from medical clinicians inside our very easy-to-use software to create a medical notes. You will also be trained on what simple claims codes to enter into our software for various diagnostic assessments provided by the audio conversations.
Pay for this position starts at €500 to €600 per month
This is a contractor opportunity.
- Excellent conversational English
- Availability to work 28 to 38 hours per
- 1+ years of EMR / EHR software usage experience or similar software
- Ability to work this 8 to 5pm shift with only a short break for lunch
- Ability to focus & work remotely from your home for the shift without interruptions
- Keyboard proficiency approximately 60 words/minute minimum.
If you meet the qualifications listed above and below, then we’d love to meet you and discuss this opportunity!
Please send your CV electronically & answer the following questions:
- Your full name
- What preferred day are you available to meet between February 2 - 5?
- What are the names of the EMR / EHR software - and/or other medical software - that you have worked with and the number of months or years using each?
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, woodstock, 2022 sugar maple lane