Would you like to have a key role in making IT infrastructure of our clients work seamlessly, work in a international team with state-of-the-art technology?
If the answer is YES, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a:
Enterprise IT System Engineer
Key responsibilities are:
- Administration of Linux/Unix operating systems and related software.
- Introduction, implementation, production maintaining, capacity management and performance control of servers and storages, security and access control to all servers and ensuring data integrity in the domain of responsibility.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the enterprise IT infrastructure services.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Administration of backup systems including backup and recovery testing for production IT infrastructure.
- Storage provisioning and maintenance, including SAN zoning, and LUN creation.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the OSS infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other teams to address application issues and problems.
- Trend analysis and planning of IT Infrastructure.
- Working on cross-team projects.
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional, with excellent communication skills in English and in-depth understanding of Linux, Unix operating systems, with particular focus on enterprise level features.
Besides that our ideal candidate should also have:
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering or related area, or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of enterprise backup solutions including experience with maintenance and setup of automated backup solutions.
- Experience with VMware vSphere and ESXi installation and configuration is an advantage.
- Experience in NAS and SAN Infrastructure and SAN switch zoning configuration is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix shell scripting languages is an advantage.
- Willingness to occasionally travel mainly in Europe.
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
- Competitive benefit package.
- A key role in shaping the future of our clients within Telenor Group, in an industry undergoing massive change.
- Being part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Deadline for applications: 19.05.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno